Price Reduction - Fixer Upper - Golf Course
Address
5800 S ORANGE BLOSSOM TRAIL Davenport, FL
Price
$ 764,000
Property Attributes
  • MLS#S5049843
  • TypeLand
  • CountyOSCEOLA
  • CityDavenport
  • AreaDavenport - Champions Gate
  • NeighborhoodACREAGE & UNREC
  • Zip33896
  • Style
  • Taxes$ 5803
  • Price$ 764,000
  • Bedrooms0
  • Full Bathrooms0
  • Half Bathrooms0
  • Lot Size9.13 Acres
Listing Provided Courtesy Of:
COLDWELL BANKER REALTY
Data Source:
Stellar MLS
Property Description

*****NEW UPDATE FROM ZONING FOR THIS PROPERTY ******(GREAT Investment Opportunities ) CALLING ALL INVESTORS & BUILDERS!! zoning has recently confirmed Industrial, multifamily Residential 4 unit per acres at 166 doors can be built on this property ,apartment complex condos or retail office space ,storage facility ,and rental building space. this Income property is located on approx 10 acres of land considered "high and dry". Commercial uses within Commercial Office (CO) zoning to 40% of the development and the remaining 60% is required as office use 20000 square foot of retail with ancillary/accessory storage area may be permitted. The storage area could not be set up like a warehouse use. NO WAREHOUSE USE ARE ALLOWED PROPERTY. HAS A beautiful man-made pond, agricultural and zoned for horses. NO HOA. Easy access to I4, Celebration, Reunion and the Champions Gate Kissimmee area. Nearby shopping and golfing.. MOTIVATED SELLERS!! make an offer!! buyer is responsible for all due diligence. You MUST see the property before making an offer, property needs work. some of the pictures on this listing are a sample of what could be done on this land.

Price History
4/28/2021 Listed $820,000
5/20/2021 7% - $765,000
1/3/2022 1% - $764,000

General Features

Additional Parcels Y/N No
Building Area Units Square Feet
City DAVENPORT
County Osceola
Current Use Business
Days on Market 191
Directions I-4 West to exit 8- going east, follow signs to US 17-92 and US 441.
For Lease YN No
Lot Size Square Feet 397877
MLS Area 33896 - Davenport / Champions Gate
Ownership Fee Simple
Property Type Land
Sewer Septic Tank
Standard Status Active
Status Active
Street Name ORANGE BLOSSOM
Subdivision Name ACREAGE & UNREC
Tax Annual Amount 5803.09
Tax Lot 10
Tax Year 2020
Terms Cash, Conventional
Township 25S
Utilities Other
Virtual Tour https://www.propertypanorama.com/instaview/stellar/S5049843
Water Access YN No
Zoning ORM2

Interior Features

Flood Zone Code Zone X
Living Area Units Square Feet
Street Suffix TRAIL

Exterior Features

Lot Dimensions 469x935x469x816
Lot Size Acres 9.13
Road Surface Type Other
Water Extras YN No
Water Source Well
Water View YN No
Waterfront Y/N No

Amenities

  • Foreclosure
  • Views
  • Short Sale
  • New Construction
  • Adult 55+
  • Lease To Own
  • No HOA Fees
  • Furnished
  • Primary On Main
  • Air Conditioning
  • Seller Finance
  • Green
  • Fixer Upper
  • Horse
  • Golf
  • Fireplace
  • Deck
  • Garage
  • Basement
  • Pool

Property vs Land Average in 33896

Price
AVG $740K
$760K
Taxes
AVG $933
$5,803
Visits
AVG 311
360

Looking for a more comfortable experience?

Download our mobile app for a personalized browsing experience.